Mynga is done with her Chemotherapy Treatments!! She had her final treatment yesterday and came home with a celebratory blue bandana. Josh likes to call it the most expensive bandana ever!
The oncologist took an aspirate of the bump on her head. NO MAST CELLS were found in that sample, which is good news...for now. The bump is pretty small so we need to watch it and if we see signs of growth she needs to come back in for another aspirate. The bump could turn into a Mast Cell Tumor, but as of right now we have nothing to be concerned about. What a sigh of relief! The other bump was way too small to do anything to – so they body mapped and will keep an eye on it. I have said this before, but the staff at VMS are wonderful!
Next step is a checkup appointment in one month. I will continue to keep you all posted on Mynga’s health and Roscoe adventures. Josh and I are so thankful for all the love and support of our furry children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay...good news!
ReplyDeleteThe blue bandanna is the most expensive bandanna ever! ha, that's funny...but worth every penny. I am so happy the treatment worked and Mynga is doing well.
ReplyDelete