A few days ago Josh and I noticed that the bump on Mynga's head was growing a bit and that it seemed irritated. This of course got us worried because growth is not a good thing. I called VMS to get some information from the oncologist and decided to schedule her recheck appointment sooner so they could do another aspirate on this growing bump.
Today I was looking at the bump and text Josh "I want to pop it - it seems like it has a white head." Of course I don't want to do any damage to my doggie, so I let it be. I got home from work around 7pm and Josh said, "do you want the good news or bad news?" I wanted the bad news first, lets get that stuff out of the way. Here is what Josh said:
"The Bad News is that the doctor called and Roscoe is absolutely retarded." My heart stopped for a second because I seriously was waiting for bad news. Darn, Sorkin.
"The Good News is that I popped that bump on Mynga's head, and puss came out."
I wanted to scold him for even touching it - but then I was thankful that puss came out. That should mean it is definitely NOT a Mast Cell Tumor, it would be more of a cyst. However I won't feel 100% better until we get confirmation from the oncologist. This would be relieving news - stay tuned!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment