Mynga is a princess, we all know that by now. And to go along with her diva behavior, Mynga has trained me to get up in the middle of the night to tuck her in. Yep, you heard that right. I wake up to Mynga scratching at the side of my bed, she does not even bother going to Josh because he can't hear her. So she comes to my side and scratches until I wake up. I then proceed to get out of bed, in which she guides me to the dog bed (where Roscoe is sleeping soundly with his tounge out). She will get on the bed and wait until I move the blankets and tuck her in nice and warm. Then she sleeps the rest of the night. This has been happening like clock work around 4AM. =P
I would like to think this is preparing me for children. But I know all the moms (especially the new moms) are screaming at the computer screen! LOL. I know, I know, not even remotely close. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aw!!!What a good mommy you are! At least you are not letting her sleep with you...I share a pillow with a 5 pound pooch...xoxox Alina
ReplyDelete