Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How did Roscoe get into the kitchen?

I thought this was to funny not to share. As you all know from a previous post Roscoe has been in his crate. I got home yesterday with Mynga at 1:45 and Roscoe was in his crate in the kitchen. Josh is the last to leave the house, thus putting Roscoe in his crate so I thought to myself "why did Josh move his crate from the dining room to the kitchen?" I did not dwell on it and left the crate as it was.

When Josh got home late Tuesday night, we were talking about our day and Myngas treatment. I asked him "I'm curious why you moved Roscoe's crate into the kitchen?" "I didn't. I thought you put it in there when I saw it tonight," he responded. We both looked at each other and laughed because we realized that ROSCOE PUT HIMSELF IN THE KITCHEN!!

This dog moved himself from the carpet dining room into the kitchen! While he was INSIDE the crate! Josh & I seriously need to get a nanny cam to get a glimpse of what happens when we are not home. I told you Roscoe was "special".

2 comments:

  1. Classic,
    Roscoe where could you have learned something so tactful as this? Youre older sis Mynga, she's a wild one.
    p.s. keep your chin up Mynga

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA i can believe this... Roscoe too funnny

    ReplyDelete